Friday, September 19, 2008

My picture, but not my photograph....does that even make sense???In my head it does!

Alright, my turn to criticize myself! I am a bit of a celeb since my Project Runway debut... Exhibit A: lets start with the good. LOVE this shot! Granted, I look nothing like this in person. In this case I give it all to the professionals. The bad... ugh the jacket....not so much..But I do heart Suede! And would totally rock that dress with some cute sneakers! The Ugly... At this point I was begging to take off the jacket for obvious reasons, but also because the braiding in the back of the dresss was fierce. I really just dont like that face or stance in general. I guess thats my version of bitch face. And, the JUST plain old fun! So for my take on the whole situation. I did specifically say I wanted pants, but I do love the dress and can rock it to work with pants or leggings, and some Puma maryjanes. It really did feel great on. I could have done with out the jacket, but hey, who am I to mess with someone else's vision? I can guarantee someone loved it, everyone has got their own thing, thats what makes life so great! I wonder if I didn't know me, how different this post would have been? -Love the Ill Israeli...

6 comments:

David Dust said...

Did you get to keep the outfit?!?

Joy said...

I wondered that, too. I hope so.

Mistress Maddie said...

Avital- you rocked that runway honey! I love the "caption this" of Heidi. I wish you much luck in the world of photos and with your blog. It looks to be entertaining.

Anonymous said...

I wasn't just blowing smoke on David's blog - you really did a great job on your runway walk. Heck, the bonus video on the PR site featured it!

Sarah said...

Also wondering if you got to keep the outfit and glad you found a way to make it logical and easier to wear, workwise (cuz I was really wondering how functional it would be!).

Avitalphoto said...

Im still unsure as to whether or not we will get to keep the outfits. They said they may send them to us after the show airs. We will see!